IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY,
YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOUR.
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY,
YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY,
YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY,
YOU WILL BE J AILED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY,
YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY,
YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY,
YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.
IF YOU CROSS THE USA BORDER ILLEGALLY,
A J OB, A DRIVERS LICENSE,
SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, WELFARE,
FOOD STAMPS, CREDIT CARDS,
SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
FREE EDUCATION, FREE HEALTH CARE,
A LOBBYIST IN Washington DC Thousands OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU
PROTEST THAT YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT
AND, IN some INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE.
Peña Nieto: We want to expand our cooperation with Washington, but without violation of our sovereignty. Cooperation cannot be limited to the security situation. We want to take advantage of our proximity to the United States to press ahead with economic integration.
….and US sovereignty can be violated by illegal aliens sneaking across the southern border?
SPIEGEL: Apparently undeterred by the drug violence, foreign companies are investing in Mexico more than ever before. VW has just opened a new engine plant and plans to produce the new Golf model in Mexico. Audi is also building a new plant.
Peña Nieto: Mexico offers a stable economy, the debt is minimal, inflation is below 4 percent, we have almost no budget deficit and we have a thick cushion of foreign currency reserves. This, of course, attracts investors.
Notice “almost no budget deficit”…..inflation below 4%….
SPIEGEL: Can Europe learn something from Latin America?
Peña Nieto: We want to expedite integration with South America and the Caribbean, so that we can compete more effectively with other economic regions. Mexico can grow at an even stronger rate than financial experts predict. Europe should take advantage of our economic boom.
“But what we cannot do is compromise our principles to the point where we agree
to something that’s going to come back in bite us in the hand again,” added
Cardenas, whose organization is based in Washington. “We have a saying that says
there ain’t no lesson in the second kick of a mule.”
He said that happened in 1986 when President Ronald Reagan granted amnesty to three million
illegal aliens, as long as there was immigration reform and strong enforcement
“The amnesty took place, but the rest didn’t — and, as a
result, we’ve developed a magnet for multiplying our problem,” Cardenas said.
It doesn’t matter where any illegal alien comes from, South America, Mexico, Eastern Europe, the EU, China, Africa or the ME, if you aren’t here legally than you shouldn’t be here at all. We do not owe citizenship to illegals.
- Arizona Rancher Says Illegal Drugs and Aliens Crossing Border Daily on His Land (godfatherpolitics.com)
- You: Mexico stays on the sidelines in immigration reform debate (latimes.com)
- America’s Immigration Agents Are Fed Up With Obama & Congress (grumpyelder.com)
- DHS’s Napolitano says border remains secure, GAO says not really (sandiego6.com)
- Seeing Mexico Through Blood-Tinted Glasses (blogs.the-american-interest.com)
- Posted in: Barack Obama ♦ Congress ♦ Democrats ♦ Dept of Justice ♦ Dept of Labor ♦ Economy ♦ Education ♦ Employment ♦ Healthcare ♦ illegal immigration ♦ National Security ♦ Politics ♦ Progressives ♦ Random ♦ Republicans ♦ Taxes ♦ Uncategorized ♦ US border
- Tagged: Barack Obama, Irregular immigration, Mexico, Peña Nieto, Ronald Reagan, United States, Washington, Washington DC