Shoes Keep Dropping
All the alphabet agencies are having big problems continuing into June. It’s definitely popcorn time on the Hill. From White House Dossier
Anyhoo, they’re doing nepotism at the Department of Energy, according to the agency’s inspector general, who concluded:
Despite the department’s ethics program and information regarding prohibited personnel practices, advocating for the selection of relatives appears to have become an open and widely accepted departmental practice.
Even our Congress critters are getting in on the act.
Meanwhile, speaking of nepotism, word is that Sen. Chuck Schumer’s 28-year old daughter Jessica has somehow become the future chief of staff for the White House Council of Economic Advisers Chair nominee, Jason Furman.
Preezy budget is still a mess…..wants to keep robbing Peter to benefit Paul….another $6 in tax increases for every $1 in spending cuts
The federal government will take in a record haul over the next ten years. And the President wants yet another massive tax hike…. The government is taking more from hardworking taxpayers only to spend more in Washington.
Indeed. We need comprehensive tax reform and entitlement reform instead of massive tax increases.
Spending more in DC includes those lavish parties, concerts, dinners, paycayshuns AF WON and TOO (the WONS personal RVs) for BO and MO and a few thousand of their closest friends. In the meantime there is chaos in the government and we are taxed to death for an ever expanding bloated government. With all this in addition to the scandals and scandalous behavior, how are we supposed to “trust” any of them? Like BO said, “if you can’t trust the government, then we’ve got a problem”. Yes indeed, we do have a big major problem!
State Dept is a chaotic mess as well….Hillary’s sorry state of affairs
“It’s a coverup,” declared Cary Schulman, a lawyer representing the whistleblower, former State Department IG senior investigator Aurelia Fedenisn.“The whole agency is impaired.
“Undue influence . . . is coming from political appointees. It’s coming from above the criminal- investigation unit,” added Schulman, whose client provided the document with the revelations.
But, in fact, there’s a common theme in all of these scandals: Abuse of power. And, what’s more, that abuse-of-power theme is what makes the NSA snooping story bigger than it otherwise would be. It all comes down to trust.
The justification for giving the government a lot of snooping power hangs on two key arguments: That snooping will make us safer and that the snooping power won’t be abused.
The most power hungry Preezy to have ever been elected is asking you to trust him…..what a joke.
- Obama taps author of failed stimulus as chief economist (rare.us)
- Video: Obama calls out ringing phone during immigration speech (cbsnews.com)
- IRS-Abuse of Power-Markets (wallstreetpit.com)
- Nepotism at the Energy Department (freebeacon.com)
- Boom: Obama Administration Knew of IRS Targeting in June of 2012 (townhall.com)
- Posted in: Barack Obama ♦ Congress ♦ Dept of Energy ♦ Dept of Homeland Security ♦ Dept of Justice ♦ Dept of Labor ♦ Healthcare ♦ Hillary Clinton ♦ illegal immigration ♦ Internal Revenue Service ♦ National Security ♦ Politics ♦ Progressives ♦ Random ♦ State Dept ♦ Uncategorized
- Tagged: Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, Council of Economic Advisers, Internal Revenue Service, National Security Agency, United States, United States Department of State, White House