Friday Bits and Pieces
Well, that “Assad must go” is turning out to be a real mess for the US. BO drew his “red line”, both sides have crossed it and, now he wants to arm the Islamists who hate us and establish a “no fly zone” 25 miles inside the Syrian border. What could go wrong…think Libya and Egypt.
“Regardless, let me suggest a simple rule,” Cruz said. “Don’t give weapons to people who hate us. Don’t give weapons to people who want to kill us.”
Another idea, stop supporting Islamists who are murdering Christians all over the ME. The slaughter is picking up at an alarming rate in Egypt, Syria, Libya and other parts of Africa including the Sudan. Preezy Snoop says nothing, that in itself is alarming to say the very least.
No, in Syria alone they have 10,000 militants at war and they’re beheading people who criticize them. And Barack Obama is intent on arming them.
The global ideology of political Islam is the unifying thread between Boston and Benghazi. This same ideology is the impetus behind why countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are motivated to support the Islamist elements of the opposition in the Syrian Civil War. Without a strategy, Islamists will continue to rise from the dust of the “Arab Awakening” as this administration outsources American interests to our enemies across the Middle East. The President’s failure to grasp the import which the Islamist ideology is having in fueling our enemies and threatening us at home will have a deleterious impact on the region and our security for generations to come.
One of our Marines saves lives. Is there anything they can’t do?
Mr Bisnar said: ‘I’m originally from Newport Beach, California, so the next weekend I brought them to a wildlife conservation place off of PCH in Huntington Beach.
‘The lady that worked there was amazed about how a Military member from Camp Pendleton raised four bunnies with a 100 percent survival rate.
Gotta love it!
Correction; Navy corpsman assigned to Camp Pendleton.
- First He Went To Turkey…… (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- Middle East state reportedly sends rebels antitank missiles (timesofisrael.com)
- Syrian war threatens regional sectarian bloodbath (counterinformation.wordpress.com)
- Fog of War May Complicate Arming Syrian Rebels (freebeacon.com)
- Obama Lies America Into Another War (Daniel Greenfield) (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- U.S. puts jets in Jordan, fuels Russian fear of Syria no-fly zone (dailystar.com.lb)
- UN Chief Opposes US Arms to Syrian Rebels (theepochtimes.com)
- David Cameron promises vote on arming Syrian rebels (express.co.uk)
- Assad Warns Europe: Arm the Rebels and Pay the Price (israelnationalnews.com)